Car icon Pearl Harbor Survivor License Plates

Pearl Harbor Survivor License Plates are issued in lieu of regular plates and may be placed on motor vehicles, trailers, semitrailers and cabin trailers.

Applicants must have a Nebraska Certificate of Title issued in their name, or in the event the vehicle is leased or non-resident military, the name of the applicant must appear on the registration of the vehicle.

Initial application must be approved by the Nebraska Chapter of the Pearl Harbor Survivors Association and annually thereafter as verification of continued active membership in the Association. If the application is received without the required written verification, it must be returned to the applicant unprocessed.

Once the application has been processed, the applicant will receive notification from the Department of Motor Vehicles advising them of the date their plate will be available at their County Treasurer's office to be registered to their vehicle.

All appropriate registration fees and taxes apply and must be paid to the County Treasurer in the county where the vehicle is registered.

Pearl Harbor Survivor License Plates do not allow the registered owner to park in spaces designated for handicapped parking.

Parking in a space designated for handicapped parking requires Handicapped License Plates or a Handicapped Parking Permit.

Please allow at least 4 to 5 weeks for the plates to arrive at your County Treasurer Motor Vehicle Office.


Questions regarding Specialty Plates may be addressed by email or by phone at (402) 471-3918.